About Kabarak University TVET Institute
Kabarak University TVET Institute, established on January 28, 2021, is a dynamic institution dedicated to providing high-quality technical and vocational education in accordance with the provisions of the TVET Act, 2013 Section 20 (1). Committed to equipping students with essential skills, the institute offers a diverse range of post-secondary programs spanning Nutrition and Dietetics, Accounts, Procurement, Secretarial Studies, Computer Science, Information and communication technology (ICT), Banking and Finance, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Library & Information Science, Archiving and Records Management, Music, Arts, Tourism, and professional courses such as Certified Public Accountants (CPA). With a focus on excellence and holistic development, Kabarak University TVET Institute stands as a beacon of educational opportunity and career advancement in the field of technical and vocational education.
To be a leading Centre of academic Excellence in Technical and Vocational Training and Research that equips graduates with quality and relevant competency skills for self-reliance, industrialization and global competitiveness, founded on Biblical Christian values.
- To enhance universal access to technical and vocational training through skills development by offering diversified market-driven technical courses
- To instill Biblical Christian values in all the graduates of Kabarak TVET Institute.
- To produce competent, work-ready technical graduates through practical skills training and industrial exposure;
- To create collaborations, linkages with industry and other relevant institutions for continuous Transfer of technology.
- To provide continuous upgrading of skills and knowledge to meet the labour market demands and National development Agenda.